The Tropical Queen an extra sweet Panamanian pineapple grown by FASPA, S. A. FASPA is dedicated to growing export quality pineapples.
Oneonta was formed in 1934 and encompasses Starr Ranch Growers which allows for a consistent selection of apples, pears, cherries, and other commodities to diverse domestic and international customers.
- Leading supplier of apples, pears, cherries, stone fruit, grapes and citrus
- Seven decades of global marketing expertise
- Integrated growing, packing and shipping operations
- State of the art packing facilities
- Extremely high levels of quality control
- Strict compliance with all food safety regulations
Balboa Sun LLC is proud to announce their partnership with American Consolidation and Logistics for the handling of all their imported produce and consolidation needs. Centrally located close to the Miami International Airport and both Miami and Port Everglades.
- They provide 32 refrigerated bays on four docks.
- 11 large storage rooms with 75, 000 square feet under refrigeration.
- USDA and Primus GFS Certified Facility.
Founded on the tradition of high quality and healthy ingredients, Caribbean Patty began as a small bakery. Even after growing and expanding to a full scale factory, they still continue to provide that delicious homemade taste to every household. Caribbean Patty is located in Panama City, Panama and functions as a subsidiary of the family owned corporation ICD Group Limited in Jamaica.